We understand how difficult this time is for you and your family. You suspect your spouse is having an affair. You’ve asked yourself the questions. You’ve played out the scenarios, and now you need answers. If you are looking to have peace of mind, our investigators can help find the evidence you need to move forward.
Our goal, as private investigators, is not to destroy your marriage. Our goal is to find the facts that can help you make educated decisions. Our investigators will work with your best interest in mind and complete an investigation to fit your needs and specifications.
Wisconsin Cheating Spouse & Infidelity Investigations
At Metro Investigations, we have hired a number of investigators across the state of Wisconsin and equipped them with the latest investigative technologies. Additionally, we work with investigative partners across the state to help complete our investigative assignments as quickly as possible. Our investigators have been trained in the latest investigative techniques and practices to detect cheating spouses and detect infidelity signs.
Our investigations start with a free confidential consultation to help us identify the most affordable and results oriented investigation for our client’s needs.
The Top Signs of a Cheating Spouse
- Distracted and uninterested in family activities.
- An increase and unexplained spending habit.
- They are unable to explain receipts.
- Found a new interest in dieting or in getting in shape.
- They often times stay away from home.
- You notice that the mileage on their vehicle is higher than normal.
- Keeps computer history away from you.
- Your partner is constantly erasing the browser history.
- You find long cell phone calls with longer than normal call times.
- keeps phone conversations private.
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne.
- Refuses to attempt and fix relationship problems.
- Changes their sexual behavior.
- Cheating spouse gets his/her laundry done independently.
If you suspect that your spouse is having an affair, please do not hesitate to contact us and request a free consultation. Our expert investigators can help find a solution that can best fit your needs.